And that completes it!...



While I was having a rough time walking, I managed to go to Kinokunia and get my copy of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, which turned out to be "Harry Potter dengan Azimat Maut". Yeah! You guys read it right. I bought the Malay version of the book... which is cheap! Only cost me RM39.99. While the English version cost around RM120.00 and that could choke me! This Malay version of the last Harry Potter book was published by Penerbitan Pelangi on early this February.

Yay! Lama sungguh tunggu buku yang Bahasa Malaysia punya keluar.

Lagi pun, all my Harry Potter books are all in Malay because I think I want it to be hand over to my niece when she could read properly soon...

p/s: Since my foot is still hurt, maybe I can finish reading this book in 2 days. Hahai!!!...

0 comments: