Kerja... kerja... kerja...

Even though it's public holiday tomorrow for KL, Selangor and Putrajaya, I got to go to work! Sakit hatikan? While all the others can enjoy a peaceful sleep in the morning, I have to get up early as usual and repeat my rutine. Urghhhh!!! Only if can get that long sleep in the morning and do not even bother about alarm... it will be blissfull!

Yesterday, I asked my senior collegue if tomorrow going to be a public holiday and she answered with a irritating reply. "Tak! Kena kerja... Memo dah keluar, announcement dah bagi, esok tak ada cuti untuk Ampang Puteri!" She actually even expected that tomorrow going to be a holiday, because she told me that she wanted to wash her mounting cloth. Me too sister!

So, no holiday for me tomorrow!

Sakitnya hati ku ini!!!

0 comments: