Books... I want books!...



Some of the books and magazines which I have in my room. The books which I put in the shelf over my bed which dangerously situated for easy access, so that I can reach and read before I go to sleep. Just imagine if the shelf fall over my head. Hahahaha...




While the cabinet for my Gempak storage nearly full and have no more space left to keep the soon-to-be-bought magazine. While the other shelf beneath can no longer accomodate anymore new books. Huhhhhh!!! I should consider buying new and bigger cabinet!

Speaking about books, recently I have been browsing through Kinokuniya to buy something to read, but I fail to do so. Lately, I haven't found a book that I really wanted to read. Going over Kinonuniya and looked at mountain of books there and find one particular book was such a tough task. Only managed to grab a magazine and then pay and then took off! No book in hand...

Arghhhh... I need some input! I need to!

0 comments: