Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri...


I guess, this is the last post for the month before I'm going back to my hometown to celebrate Hari Raya with my family. I'll be going home for about a week, and probably be getting back again here in KL on Sunday, the week after... Hehehehe...

So, if my both hands and my legs are pretty light and diligent, I'll go to the nearest cyber cafe and do some updates. Itu pun kalau aku rajin.

So, before I go back, I want to wish all you guys out there a

"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin."

Maafkan segala dosa yang tersengaja tau disengajakan. Maklumlah aku pun manusia biasa. Tak terlepas dari melakukan kesilapan. Kita buang yang keruh ambil yang jernih. Kire 0-0 la ek!

Okay guys! Have a pleasent Hari Raya and eat as much lemang and ketupat and rendang and what ever that special during the day before you guys have to replace the fasting that you guys left! Hehehehe...

Chow!

0 comments: