Is this a blog supposed to be?

Like always, went to work at 7.35 am. My eyes was so sleepy, I couldn't get ot open. I was sleeping in the train till I got to Ampang station. Changed to bus until I got to my workstation. Still mengantuk.

Tak tau nak buat apa kat opis. Then I remembered lots of CTC to be done for Maybank Fortis, terpaksalah menggagahkan diri memprint kesemua bills. Damn! Piles of bills without GL. Mati la aku nak mencarik satu². Then I switched to Shidee's place (dia tak datang sebab dia amek cuti, so berparti liar lah aku kat tempat dia), because some of the GL only can be viewed at his place. GL hunting begun, only that I only got half of it. The rest I postponed this Monday. Tak larat aku nak mencari semua GL² yang membukit tuh. Looking at the clock, it was 12.30 pm already...

Then Kak Shima and Adli asked me to join them to buy cakes and fruits at Ampang Point. Tak kisah, aku ikut jer. We planned to have farewell party today, but the person we should have expected to come, wasn't there. So, farewell party turned to karaoke session. Sekali ngan acara tukar hadiah.

After we bought the cake, and the fruits, we went back. Aku sambung kerja mencari GL until 1.30 pm. Adli said we should be going to Sentul at 2.00 pm sebab nak mengambik bihun daripada Kak Zie yang aku tempah semalam...

Then, berkejar ke Plaza Yow Chuan, mengangkat semua barang makan and hadiah ke tingkat tiga (that was awfully lots! penat giler ngangkat) and terus masuk ke bilik 51. Woaaaaa... Adli charted bilik VIP. Besar giler. Naturally, Adli was straight went to the computer and selected his song and sang. Hahahahaha... Memang kaki karaoke betul budak nih. None of the other members came but us 3; Kak Shima, Adli and me. So we continue to sing our selected song until the rest of the members came.

It was a happy moment for us to let go of our tension of work. We sang, we danced, we chatted (betul ke eja ayat nih?) and we ate! Not to be forgotten... smoke! Hahahahaha... When I went out to the toilet, all I could smell was the fume of the smoke sticking on my shirt! Kuat giler. Tapi lantak la. I alwas had that every time I go to karaoke session.

We broke off at 6.00 pm. Kak Shima, Adli and me went straight to Sentul. Ngantar aku balik. It wasn't a long journey because the traffic was smooth, taken about 10 minuts only. Kak Shima and me singgah jap kat kedai while Adli went for his solat at the nearest mosque. So, me and Kak Shima all alone. Sebenarnya aku tak pernah pun bersembang dengan Kak Shima dengan cara cam ni. But, aku tak kisah, I can only created subject that we can talk about and it went well until Adli came back from his prayer. We talked and talked until the time went nearly 10 pm. That long huh? Aku pun tak perasan ape benda yang kitaorang bualkan. Then, when they realised the time went by, they needed to go back as well. So, tinggal la aku.

Aku tinggal kat kedai sekejap. Sembang ngan Lia and Adi but then terus balik. Tak tahan la, badan berlengas. Pas mandi segala, aku terus mengadap pc sampai la ayat ni sekarang...

Just wondering! Is this a blog should be written? Mati la aku nak merepot kat korang apa menda yang aku buat tiap hari. Korang yang baca pun sure malas sama nak membacanya. But what the hell... Some people do it, some people don't. Aku just try jer nak menaip pepanjang semata² nak tau adakah rajin atau tak aku buat post cenggini tetiap hari. Dan ternyata aku tidak! Walaupun aku suka menulis, but to write something like this, is not me... Sesekali tak per la, but for every single day? Nahhhh... Maybe not! I only write what I wanna write. Chiaw!

0 comments: